Internship placements available from June to August 2017.
- Application Letter
- Testimonial/Partial Results
- Introduction letter from institution of study
To apply, deliver your application to:
Billbrian Technologies Limited
P.O.Box 22149, Kampala, Uganda
Bukoto - Kisalosalo Road
Application Deadline: May 20th, 2017
We are seeking to recruit 2 Junior Developers. Below are the essential requirements for the suitable candidate
- A Bachelor's Degree in any of the following fields; Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Information Systems.
- At least 2 years experience of working in a versatile environment of systems development, with evident deliverables
- Good Communication and team-work skills
- Working experience of using programming, with languages such as; php, Java, C#, and VB
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Between the ages of 20 - 28 years
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Good project experience, adequate knowledge of development and project management